Time To Citizenship
- Vanuatu Country profile
- Benefits of the program
- Investment requirements
- Visa-free and visa-on-arrival country list
GDP – Per Capita (2016):
GDP – Total (2016):
Vanuatu vatu (VUV)
1 USD = 116.100 VUV
862.9 million USD
Vanuatu is an archipelago nation spread across 82 islands situated just between New Zealand and Australia. Various colonisers, each speaking a different language, relocated to the Melanesian islands in the millennia leading to the European exploration. That kind of settlement pattern laid the ground for the multifaceted linguistic diversity in Vanuatu. Vanuatu has been declared the happiest place on the planet several times, and it’s a peaceful country despite its immense cultural diversity. Vanuatu is most people’s idea of paradise. Still, other than just a vacation destination, now it can become a place to live, work or retire. As the only Citizenship by Investment Program of its type in the Asia Pacific Hemisphere, Vanuatu Citizenship is as different as it is relevant to hold.
- The British and French settled on the islands in the 19th century and called the newly formed country “New Hebrides”. In 1906 an Anglo-French Condominium was agreed upon that governed the islands until it’s independence in 1980 when the new name of Vanuatu was adopted.
- Vanuatu holds stable connections with most of the powerful nations around the world.
- The economy is based on small-scale agriculture, which contributes maintenance for about two-thirds of the residents. Fishing, offshore financial services, and tourism are other pillars of the economy.
- Vanuatu is a member of the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund and the Commonwealth of Nations.
- Vanuatu’s capital Port Villa is located on the island of Efate.
- Port Villa boasts a well-developed banking and financial foundation with approximately seven banks attending the international financial industry.
- Vanuatu is a culturally diverse country with over 100 spoken languages.
Where is Vanuatu?
Office 29B, 2nd floor,
Al Mirqab Complex,
Above Doha Bank,
Opp. The Mirqab Mall,
Al Mirqab Al Jadeed Street
El Reedy Square -
Legenda Compound Commercial Building
No. i3, 2nd floor, Office D12 –
District 2, Sheikh Zayed City –
Avenida da Liberdade 110, 1269-046
5A, Shoreline Drive, Ikoyi, Lagos
18, Cité Sellier Coop. Mohamed Boudiaf Sidi Yahia,
Level 29, Tower B, Olaya Towers, Building No. 3074,
Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz Road