The Citizenship by Investment Unit from the Government of Antigua & Barbuda has announced the approval of a Limited Time Offer (LTO) – a reduction on the fees for the inclusion of dependent children to an approved application.
The fees after the reduction are as follows:
Dependents aged 0 – 5 years at USD 10,000
Dependents aged 6 – 17 years at USD 20,000
Please note that this Limited Time Offer (LTO) expires on October 31st, so this is a perfect chance to apply and secure your second citizenship and passport for you and your family of 4 members with a single investment of USD 100,000 plus reduced fees. This investment which leads to second citizenship and the acquisition of a second passport from a new country you can call home – will benefit not only your personal and business life, but also your future generations.
In addition to this Limited Time Offer (LTO), the CBI Unit from the Government of Antigua & Barbuda announced the following amendments to its Citizenship by Investment Program:
- Government Processing Fee changed to USD 30,000 for both the NDF Contribution and Real Estate options, for cases submitted on or after April 1st, 2020. This represents a USD 5,000 increase for the National Development Fund (NDF) Contribution, but a reduction of USD 20,000 for the real estate options.
As before, this covers the first four family members. Subsequent family members will be charged USD 15,000 per person.
Allowing resale, after the 5-year holding period, of CIP real estate to a subsequent CIP applicant as an eligible CIP investment. Property and/or shares may be resold only once to qualify as a CIP investment.
New Nationalities Welcome to Apply
The program now welcomes potential applicants from Afghanistan, N. Korea, Somalia, Sudan, or Yemen if they have been residing outside of these countries for the last 10 years and have no economic ties to any of these restricted countries.
Also, Iraq is no longer part of the restricted countries list, which means, all Iraqi citizens are welcome to apply now and benefit from this second passport program.
Why Apply for Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship?
Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment is the only Caribbean passport program that allows you to include families of 4 members with a minimum investment of USD 100,000. At Savory & Partners, we have processed an important number of family applications from the Middle East with a success rate of 100%.
The Government of Antigua & Barbuda is also the first Caribbean country to start processing Citizenship applications from stateless applicants (commonly known as Bedoons) from Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Brunei. Each case is reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Successful applicants obtain their Citizenship Certificates and passports in 4 to 6 months, allowing them to enjoy a vast number of benefits only dual citizens have access to.
Benefits Of Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship
- Antigua & Barbuda has no taxes on worldwide income, capital gains, dividends, gift, wealth and inheritance.
- There is only a 5-day residency requirement over the five years. (This requirement could be satisfied all at once or in parts.)
- Fast processing within 4 to 6 months.
- There is no need to renounce your current citizenship(s).
- Once travel bans imposed due to the COVID-19 outbreak are lifted, you and your family will benefit from Visa-free and visa-on-arrival travel to 145+ countries. Including access to the Schengen States, UK, Switzerland, Hong Kong & most British Commonwealth member countries.
How to Apply
Investors willing to apply for the twin island’s passport program should submit their application only through a Government-approved agent. As an authorized agent, Savory & Partners has accompanied and assisted hundreds of families across the Middle East and far beyond in securing their second citizenship and passport.
By booking a FREE online consultation with our team of experts, you will be able to determine if you are eligible to apply for the program and proceed with your application. We will also suggest the proper investment method, whether Government donation or real estate investment that meets your expectations.
Get in touch with us now and find out how a second nationality and passport for you and your family can change your life forever, the time is now. +971 54 440 2955.