At Savory & Partners, we are pleased to announce that Saint Lucia’s Citizenship by Investment Program was recently amended, improving the quality of its offering, and becoming a reliable alternative for families looking to secure second citizenship and passport.
How do I benefit from these changes?
- Applicants can now include qualifying dependents aged 30 or below under the same citizenship application, as long as they are fully supported by the applicant.
- Parents of the applicant or of his or her spouse aged above 55 (Previously 65) are now eligible to be included under the same citizenship application, as long as they are fully supported by the applicant.
- An unmarried sister or brother of the applicant who is below 18 years of age is now also eligible to apply for Saint Lucia second passport program under the same citizenship application. They need the consent of his or her parent or guardian to proceed with their application.
- Dependent parents of any age who are physically or mentally challenged and are fully supported by the applicant, can now be included under the same citizenship application.
- A child of the applicant or of his or her spouse, of any age, who is physically or mentally challenged and is fully supported by the applicant, can also be included under the same citizenship application.
The Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Unit also announced on May 12th 2020, the creation of a Limited Time Offer (LTO) – The COVID-19 Relief Government Bond, which allows applicants the opportunity to contribute to the island in exchange for second citizenship and Saint Lucian passport. You can read all the details of this Limited Time Offer (LTO) by clicking here.
Why Invest in Saint Lucia?
With the recent changes, Saint Lucia’s Citizenship by Investment Program is turning into an excellent choice for investors looking to secure a second nationality and passport for themselves and their families.
The passport from the Caribbean island can be achieved with a single and secure investment. Submitting your citizenship application as a family group can also be more cost-effective compared to other citizenship by investment programs in the region.
Additionally, Saint Lucia recognizes dual citizenship, which can be very beneficial for business expansion and tax relief.
Benefits of Investing in Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment
- St. Lucia is a stable country which is part of the Commonwealth with a democracy based on the British parliamentary system.
- Visa-free and visa-on-arrival travel to 140+ countries including Hong Kong, Singapore, the Schengen Area and the United Kingdom.
- Enjoy tax relief as St. Lucia imposes minimal taxation, with an exception of no taxation on wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income, or capital gain.
- There are no requirements to travel to St. Lucia during or after the application. Also, there are no residency requirements.
- Designed to be a smooth and straightforward process with a timeframe of 6 months to your new citizenship.
How to Apply
If you want to apply for Saint Lucia citizenship by investment program, you should submit your citizenship application only through a Government-approved agent. At Savory & Partners, we have assisted and accompanied a large number of families across the Middle East in securing their second citizenship and passport from Saint Lucia.
By booking a free online consultation with our passport experts, you will be able to determine if you are eligible for this prestigious passport program and move forward with your citizenship application.
Protect the future of your family by investing in a second nationality and passport. Get in touch with us now and find out how a second citizenship and passport for you and your family can change your life forever, the time is now. +971 54 440 2955.