Time To Citizenship
Countries & Territories
- Grenada Country profile
- Benefits of the program
- Investment requirements
- Visa-free and visa-on-arrival country list
Benefits of Grenada Citizenship
Protected by the government citizenship law
Immediate access to 120+ countries without visa
Obtain irrevocable citizenship and passport
Take full control of your and your family’s wealth
- Travel directly from your country of origin to over 120 countries including any Schengen States, UK, Hong Kong and Singapore
- Irrevocable citizenship for you and your family and all future generations
- Passport holders name can be legally changed if required.
- No taxes on income, capital gains, gifts, wealth and inheritance.
- No need to renounce your current citizenship(s) and no notification to home authorities of your new citizenship.
- There are no residency requirements – you are eligible to apply immediately
- All nationalities are welcome to apply.
- E-2 treaty ‘Investor Visa’ signed between Grenada and the United States allows citizens of Grenada to operate a substantial business in the U.S. and reside therein.