On February 13, 2019, the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Cyprus had approved major changes to Cyprus Citizenship by Investment Program. According to the memo, the changes will come into affect on May 15, 2019.
- Applicants are required to pay an amount of 75,000 EUR in the form of a donation to the “Cyprus Land Development Corporation”.
- Applicants are required to pay an amount of 75,000 EUR in the form of a donation to the “Research Promotion Foundation”.
- After naturalization, investors must hold their Real Estate Investment for a period of 5 years (currently 3 years).
- Applicants must hold a valid Schengen visa to be eligible to apply for the Cyprus Citizenship Program.
- Applicants who had previously been rejected for a Citizenship Program by any EU country will not be eligible to apply for the Cyprus Citizenship by Investment Program.
- More documents will be required by applicants as of May 15, 2019.
Why Cyprus Passport can change your life forever?
- As a citizen of Cyprus, you are automatically a citizen of the European Union (EU) and you are entitled to the Security and Protection by European Union Consulates around the World.
- Cyprus passport opens the doors to explore the world and travel freely to 170+ countries without the need to apply for a Visa (including UK, Canada, and Europe).
- You are free to invest and work in any EU member country.
- After naturalization, you and your family are entitled to free education at schools and universities in Europe.
- EU nationals are entitled to free healthcare across Europe.
- Enjoy dual nationality and keep your existing citizenship.
- Right to vote