Dominica continues transforming its citizenship by investment program. And this time, the program aims to facilitate and expedite the reunification of families.
The Citizenship by Investment Unit from the Commonwealth of Dominica recently announced a set of amendments to the country’s citizenship by investment program. These changes facilitate applicants the inclusion of more family members under the same citizenship application.
In This Article
- The New Changes
- Benefits of Dominica Citizenship and passport
- Why you should apply for Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
The New Changes
This is how you can benefit from the new changes to Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program:
- Adult children that are financially dependant on the principal applicant or the spouse can now be included without showing any proof of enrollment in an educational institution.
- Furthermore, parents or grandparents that are financially supported by the principal applicant can now be included without presenting any evidence of residency with the applicant.
- Also, applicants can now add their single siblings with no children aged 18 and above under the same citizenship application.
- After the applicant has obtained Commonwealth of Dominica citizenship and passport, newborn children and spouses married to anyone* included in the original application can now become Dominican citizens as well. *This person can be the principal applicant, spouse or dependent.
Benefits of Dominica Citizenship and Passport
- Commonwealth of Dominica is ranked the world’s best citizenship by investment program for three consecutive years, according to the Financial Times’ Professional Wealth Management (PWM) magazine.
- Visa-free access and visa-on-arrival to over 135 countries, including Russia, Hong Kong, Singapore, the Schengen countries, and the United Kingdom.
- No taxation on wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income, or capital gains.
- No interview, education or management experience required.
No need to renounce your current citizenship(s).
Why You Should Apply for Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program
Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program has proven to be an excellent tool for entrepreneurs and wealthy individuals from regions facing political or economic instability.
Investors who obtained Dominica citizenship by investment enjoy access to different business opportunities in other latitudes of the world. The fact that you can open bank accounts internationally also provides a safe platform for business expansion and tax relief. On top of that, a second citizenship also provides a brighter future for yourself and your family and it grants you access to top-notched education and healthcare.
Your place of birth should not limit your personal and professional goals; the acquisition of Dominica passport can provide you with an incredible number of opportunities abroad for yourself and your loved ones.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there any interviews, language tests, or work experience requirements?
The Commonwealth of Dominica Government does not require you to pass any interviews, language tests or have previous work experience to be able to apply for this program.
- Do I need to visit the Commonwealth of Dominica before obtaining my citizenship?
You are not required to visit the Commonwealth of Dominica before or after obtaining your citizenship, you are, however, welcome to visit the country and learn about its culture and beauties.
- Do I have to make the investment before the application is approved?
No, you make your investment after your application is approved, not before.
We are available on every channel convenient for you.
- Landline: +971 (0) 4 430 1717
- Mobile Phone: +971 54 440 2955
- WhatsApp: +971 54 440 2955
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Signal: +971 54 440 2955
- Telegram: +971 54 440 2955
Book now your FREE consultation and find out if you are eligible to apply for Dominica passport and proceed with your citizenship application.
If you are interested in securing Dominica citizenship and passport, let us guide you through this Citizenship by Investment Program. Protect the future of your family by investing in a second nationality and passport, get in touch with us now.