In 2020, the Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis, The Honourable Timothy Harris, announced a limited time offer on the country’s citizenship by investment (CBI) program, which saw a significant and temporary reduction of USD 45,000 in the family contribution required to obtain second citizenship in the nation through the Sustainable Growth Fund.
This limited-time offer took effect from 3 July 2020 and was set to end on 31 December 2020. However, St. Kitts and Nevis’ Citizenship by Investment Unit has announced that the limited time offer will be extended to 31 December 2021. Here’s what to expect:
Citizenship for Families at an Affordable Rate
This temporary reduction provides investors and their families with the opportunity to become legal citizens of St. Kitts and Nevis. With a Caribbean passport, citizens can take advantage of many enticing benefits, such as freedom of travel around the world, favourable tax policies and many other advantages that may not be available in the investor’s home country.
The limited-time offer can be summed up as follows:
- The qualifying investment amount for families of up to 4 members is reduced from USD 195,000 to USD 150,000. The 23% discount brings the cost down to the same investment amount as a single applicant applying for St. Kitts and Nevis CBI program.
- The reduced investment amount positions St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program as one of the best means of securing a second citizenship and passport for families under the COVID-19 pandemic. The reduced amount makes the program one of the most affordable on the market and the fast-track processing of 90-days ensures that investors and their loved ones have a Plan B well in-hand if the socio-economic and political climate in their home country were to drastically deteriorate.
- The application process can be started from the comfort of your current residence, and there is no need to travel during the application process – providing further protection for investors in the post-COVID-19 world.
Benefits of St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship
- Freedom of movement: A St. Kitts and Nevis passport grants visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to over 150 countries and territories worldwide, including the Schengen Area, the United Kingdom and Singapore.
- Government Guaranteed: The CBI program is based on St Kitts & Nevis law and is guaranteed by the government since 1984.
- Straightforward process: The application process is designed to be a smooth, fast and efficient procedure with a timeframe of 6 months to second citizenship and passport.
- Tax relief: St. Kitts and Nevis offer a lenient taxation system and do not impose taxation on wealth, gifts, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains.
- Minimal residency required: The program has no residency requirements, and it is not necessary for applicants to attend an interview or to have any specific level of education or management experience in order to be eligible.
- Dual citizenship permitted: St. Kitts and Nevis permit dual citizenship. Applicants are not required to renounce their current citizenship(s) and their home authorities are not notified of their new status.
Book a Free Consultation
When seeking second citizenship or permanent residency, be sure to render the services of an accredited and recognised advisor, like Savory & Partners.
When choosing us as your partner on this journey, you can be assured that you are in safe and capable hands. Savory & Partners is a long-standing and well-respected authorized agent that specializes in helping high-net-worth individuals secure citizenship through investment for themselves and their dependents.
The Savory & Partners team is made up of a diverse group of industry experts who span over 15 nationalities, speak over 25 languages collectively, and come with decades of accumulated CBI and RBI industry experience. Our level of expertise and competence combined with our commitment to serving our clients with the highest level of professionalism and transparency has led us to aid over 1,100 families obtain a second passport with a 100% success rate. There is no-one better positioned and more trustworthy than Savory & Partners when seeking the best results on your quest to secure a better future for yourself and your family.
We are available on every channel convenient for you.