Whether it’s for a short-lived vacation or long-term relocation, there’s no denying that the South Pacific island of Vanuatu is a slice of heaven that is as close to paradise as we are ever likely to get on the planet. From the azure ocean water and pristine beaches to the low cost of living and socio-economic and political stability of the country, it’s not difficult to see why so many foreign nationals choose the Vanuatu Citizenship Development Support Program as their preferred path to a second passport for themselves and their family.
This is because many people tend to note better-known islands like Hawaii, Fiji, Bali and Bora Bora as their top places to visit. However, these travellers have probably never heard of Vanuatu. In fact, the HuffPost lists Vanuatu as “the most underrated island paradise on Earth”. And maybe that’s a good thing because once the world finds out about this small nation, Vanuatu could easily become one of the most talked-about island-escapes around the globe.
Vanuatu is a place you’ll want to come back to over and over again. So why not make the process as simple and painless as possible by becoming a fully-fledged citizen? Besides its spectacular surroundings and high quality of life, holding a Vanuatu passport opens the door to a multitude of opportunities and advantages, including unrestricted travel to popular destinations around the globe and favourable tax policies. If you’re someone who enjoys taking long island vacations or you’re looking to move to a more picturesque setting than your current home, take a look at why Vanuatu might just be the best place for you.
Stunning Natural Environment
Vanuatu is most people’s idea of paradise, with its lush jungles, unspoilt beaches, vivid landscape, tropical weather and clear azure water. Add in world-class diving, incredible seafood, friendly locals and a tranquil atmosphere, and you have a slice of heaven all to yourself. We say all to yourself because the 83 islands that makeup Vanuatu are an undiscovered gem that’s not frequented by many tourists – which makes the experience of being there all the more enjoyable as there are no crowds. Whether you are in Vanuatu for a short visit or a long stay, you’ll enjoy the finer things in life throughout your time in the country.
High Quality of Living
The nation of Vanuatu has been named the happiest place on the planet on several occasions – scoring favourably when ranked on factors like wellbeing, consumption levels, life expectancy, inequality levels and ecological footprint. It is widely accepted that Vanuatu’s happiness is a result of the country’s unique combination of sustainability and tradition. As such, those who hold citizenship in Vanuatu can expect to have a smile on their face for the duration of their stay.
Low Cost of Living
The cost of living in Vanuatu is considerably lower than most other places in the world, largely due to its low volume of visitors. Therefore, it does not take a hefty bank account to relocate and live a comfortable life on a peaceful and charming island.
Safe and Secure
Known to be a stable and peaceful country, Vanuatu is so safe that it does not have Regular Armed Forces. If you’re seeking peace of mind for you and your family, Vanuatu should be at the top of your list.
Benefits of Vanuatu’s CBI Program
- Unrestricted travel: As a citizen of Vanuatu, investors gain visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to over 125 countries and territories worldwide, including the United Kingdom, the Schengen Area and Singapore.
- Retirement option: Vanuatu is most people’s idea of an island paradise – so why not reward yourself for all your hard work and spend your golden years here?
- Ultimate insurance: Holding second citizenship in Vanuatu is a great Plan B to put your mind at ease in times of economic or political instability in your home country.
- Ease of Process: The application process is designed to be a smooth and straightforward process, with no interview and education and management experience required to apply.
- Favourable tax policies: Vanuatu places no taxes on worldwide income, capital gains, dividends, gifts, wealth and inheritance.
- Minimal residency requirements: There are no physical residency requirements and applicants do not have to visit Vanuatu before or after the applying.
- Dual citizenship permitted: When obtaining Vanuatuan citizenship, you are not required to renounce your current citizenship(s), and your home authorities will not be notified of your new nationality and passport.
Book a Free Consultation
When applying to any Citizenship by Investment program, please be sure to render the services of a government authorized agent and advisor like Savory & Partners. Savory & Partners is an accredited agent for multiple governments where citizenship by investment is offered. Such accreditation is bestowed through a rigorous verification process that gives citizenship investors peace of mind knowing that they are in the hands of certified professionals.
The Savory & Partners team is made up of a diverse group of industry experts who span over 15 nationalities, speak over 25 languages collectively, and come with decades of CBI and RBI industry experience. Our level of expertise combined with our commitment to serve our clients with the highest level of professionalism and transparency has led us to aid over 1,100 families obtain a second passport with a 100% success rate. There is no-one better positioned and more trustworthy than Savory & Partners when seeking the best results on your quest to secure a better future for yourself and your family.
If you would like to apply to the Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment program or would like to learn more, get in contact with us today for a free online consultation and one of our agents will happily aid you in your enquiry. All of our team members have at least 5 years’ experience in Citizenship and Residency by Investment Programs.
We are available on every channel convenient for you.