Time To Citizenship
- Commonwealth of Dominica Country profile
- Benefits of the program
- Investment requirements
- Visa-free and visa-on-arrival country list
About Commonwealth of Dominica
GDP – Per Capita (2016):
GDP – Total (2016):
East Caribbean Dollars (XCD)
1 USD = 2.7 XCD
USD 525.4 million
This highly reputable Citizenship program has been in operation since 1993 and is legally guaranteed by Dominican law. The Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program enables an applicant to gain full, legal citizenship for themselves and their family, through making an economic contribution to the country. Your second citizenship may not be revoked, regardless of changes of governmental policy and is passed down to future generations.
- Located in the Caribbean Basin, Dominica is an island lying between the French overseas territories of Guadeloupe and Martinique.
- The country is a parliamentary democracy within the Commonwealth of Nations with the president as the head of state and the Prime Minister heading the cabinet.
- The Country was the last island in the Caribbean to be colonised by Europe.
- Though the island gained its independence in 1978, it is still part of the British Commonwealth. The economy was drastically amplified shortly after receiving its autonomy when a corrupt administration was replaced by Mary Eugenia Charles, the first female prime minister in the Caribbean.
- Dominica is associated and member of the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS). In an effort to diversify the economy, the government inspires investments in non-traditional agricultural exports.
- The Country, known as “The Nature Island of the Caribbean” due to its lush, and varied flora and fauna, which are protected by an extensive natural park system.
- Although the island is vulnerable to hurricanes, Country experiences tropical weather almost all year-round.
The Commonwealth of Dominica offers economic citizenship inviting potential nationals from all around the world to make a financial contribution to the country. In return, applicants and their families are given Dominica citizenship. If you’re interested in securing a Dominica passport, let Savory and Partners be your guide, contact our professional team for a confidential consultation.
The Citizenship by Investment Programme is set out in the regulations published pursuant to Section 101 of the Constitution and Sections 8 and 20 (1) of the Citizenship Act. This act stipulates that persons who have been a continuous resident in Dominica for five (5) years could apply for naturalization and may be eligible for citizenship upon the prescribed payment of fees being paid.
No applicants with criminal records will be approved for a second citizenship in Dominica. All applicants must be at least 21 years old with good character and are willing to make the required investment in Dominica. The Dominica Economic Citizenship Program is a legal naturalization program based on the law & guaranteed by the Government since 1991. Your Dominica citizenship is for a lifetime and may not be revoked, regardless of changes of officials or the Dominica governmental policy.