Time To Citizenship
Countries & Territories
- St. Kitts & Nevis Country profile
- Benefits of the program
- Investment requirements
- Visa-free and visa-on-arrival country list
Benefits of St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship
Protected by the government citizenship law
Immediate access to 130+ countries without visa
Obtain irrevocable citizenship and passport
Take full control of your and your family’s wealth
- After 1 (one) year of holding the St.Kitts & Nevis passport, the Government of St. Kitts & Nevis allows for name changes in the applicant’s passport.
- There are no taxes on worldwide income, capital gains, gift, wealth and inheritance.
- No need to renounce your current citizenship(s), therefore benefiting from all nationalities.
- No residency requirements, you are entitled to apply instantly, and no interview, education or management experience required
- Once you receive approval for the program, then the investment is made.
- The program is based on the law & is guaranteed by the government since 1984.