Time To Citizenship
About EB-5 Investor Immigrant Program
9.834 million km²
GDP – Per Capita (2016):
GDP – Total (2016):
1 USD = 3.67 AED
USD 18.57 trillion
The United States of America is widely regarded as the land of opportunities, with a rich and diverse culture as well as one of the strongest currencies in the world equal to one of the most desirable passports on the planet.
The United States remains as one of the most desired destinations for migrants and investors from all over the world.
- The United States, officially the United States of America, abbreviated U.S. or U.S.A., byname America, is a country in North America, a federal republic of 50 states.
- The country is bordered on the west by the Pacific Ocean and to the east by the Atlantic Ocean. Along the northern border is Canada and the southern border is Mexico. There are 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- More than twice the size of the European Union, the United States has high mountains in the West and a vast central plain.
- The United States of America is the world’s third largest country in size and nearly the third largest regarding population.
- The United States is relatively young by world standards, being less than 250 years old; it achieved its current size only in the mid-20th century.
- Throughout its history, the United States has been a nation of immigrants. The population is diverse with people from all over the world.
- Advances in the past hundred years have established America as a world leader economically, militarily, and technologically.
- The USA is a Constitution-based federal republic.
- English is the most commonly spoken language in the US, followed by Spanish.
Section 203(b)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), allocates 10,000 “EB-5” immigrant visas per year to qualified individuals seeking Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) status on the basis of their capital investment in a commercial enterprise.
The EB-5 regulations may be found at 8 CFR 204.6 and 8 CFR 216.6, respectively.