- Greece Country profile
- Benefits of the program
- Investment requirements
- Visa-free and visa-on-arrival country list
GDP – Per Capita (2016):
GDP – Total (2016):
1 USD = 0.86 EUR
USD 194.6 billion
The ancient country of Greece lies in southeastern Europe with plenty of islands throughout the Aegean and Ionian seas. Influential in ancient times, it’s often called the cradle of Western civilization. Greece is an EU member country and the Greece Investment Residence Permit allows for visa-free travel through Schengen. Securing Greece Residency allows visa-free travel, family security and access to highest standards of healthcare, education and business opportunities.
- Greece is strategically located at the crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa.
- The official language is Greek, but a large portion of the population speaks English.
- The Government is represented by parliamentary democracy, and the Prime Minister is the head of the Government.
- The country has an area of about 131.990 sq. km and its territory includes more than 2.000 islands in the Aegean and Ionian seas.
- The country is a member of important international organizations: European Union, NATO, EBRD, EIB, IBRD, IMF, IMO, Interpol, OECD, UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, WHO, WTO, CERN.
- The country is renowned for hospitality standards and long traditions in tourism.
- Greece is one of the cradles of European and modern civilization, whose ancient scholars made great advances in philosophy, medicine, mathematics and astronomy.
- The currency is the Euro.
- Due to its unique position, one can reach within 1-hour flight 3 different continents and in 3 hours maximum to be in any part of Europe.
- With over 300 days of sun per year, Greece offers residents and visitors mild and temperate weather conditions all year-round.
- Whether you prefer calm secluded beaches and villages, where one can retire and relax, buzzing modern cities, or you are fascinated with history and art, you can find everything you wish for.
- Greece is ranked as the 7th most visited country in the European Union and 16th in the world.
The Greece Investment Residence Permit offers you the opportunity to legally acquire a Greece Residency quickly and simply, without hindering your routine life.
Where is Greece?
Office 29B, 2nd floor,
Al Mirqab Complex,
Above Doha Bank,
Opp. The Mirqab Mall,
Al Mirqab Al Jadeed Street
Office 419, 4th floor,
Green Tower, 90th Street Road
Avenida da Liberdade 110, 1269-046
5A, Shoreline Drive, Ikoyi, Lagos
18, Cité Sellier Coop. Mohamed Boudiaf Sidi Yahia,
Level 29, Tower B, Olaya Towers, Building No. 3074,
Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz Road