Residency by Investment
Time To Residency
Benefits of Hungary Residency
The Investor Residency Bond Program was established in 2012 and offers applicants some attractive advantages. The program has two distinct elements. The first is the granting of temporary residence, which can be followed at a later stage by permanent residency.
Benefits of temporary residency:
A Government-approved bond investment program:
- There are no physical residency requirements for the primary applicant and all qualifying family, as per a special exemption.
- Fast application process – less than 12 weeks. A temporary Hungarian is granted to all qualifying applicants.
- Visa-free travel to the Schengen States and the United Kingdom.
Benefits of permanent residency:
- Only one application process is required for the primary applicant and qualifying family members.
- No mandatory trips to Hungary are required.
- Applicants may apply for Permanent Residency 6 months after having received their Temporary Residency Cards.
- Six months after the applicants and family members have received their Temporary Residency cards, they can apply for permanent residency.
- Visa-free travel to all 28 Schengen states including the UK.
- Guaranteed investment return in full after five years.