Like its counterparts in St. Kitts and Nevis and the Commonwealth of Dominica, the Grenada Citizenship by Investment (CBI) program is a popular immigration route to second citizenship among high-net-worth individuals in the Middle East and North Africa.
There are numerous reasons behind the program’s success, with much of it due to the many benefits and opportunities a Grenadian passport grants access to, including unrestricted travel worldwide and access to the United States of America via the coveted E-2 Investor visa. Also, this Caribbean program has one of the more affordable, straightforward and faster application processes.
This article covers the most important questions one needs to ask when applying for the Grenada CBI program. Take a closer look at the rules, regulations, and benefits that come with obtaining this second passport.
In This Article:
- Who can obtain Grenada citizenship by investment?
- How to obtain Grenada citizenship by investment?
- Why obtain Grenada citizenship by investment?
- Book a free consultation
Who Can Obtain Grenada Citizenship by Investment?
Any foreign national from anywhere in the world can apply to the Grenada CBI program. As long as they have the financial means to complete their chosen qualifying investment and meet the following requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be in good health
- Possess no criminal record
- Successfully pass due diligence checks
- Have confirmed investment sources
- Must receive approval from the Grenadian government
Investors can apply as a single applicant or as a family. However, you cannot add every member to your application. Eligible dependents include:
- The spouse of the main applicant
- Biological or adopted children under the age of 30
- Parents of the main applicant or spouse
Please note: Parents and children older than 18 years must be dependent on the main applicant to be eligible.
How to Obtain Grenada Citizenship by Investment?
The Grenada CBI program is an efficient, straightforward application process made up of a few simple steps with a timeframe of 4 to 6 months to your new citizenship.
Eligible applicants are required to choose one of two options as their qualifying investment route. In exchange, they will receive full Grenadian citizenship and passport for themselves and their family members.
The 2 investment options available are:
- Donation: Investors can opt to make a minimum, one-time contribution of USD 150,000 to the country’s National Transformation Fund, a Government Escrow Account, to develop Grenada’s economy and infrastructure.
- Real estate: Investors also have the option to invest in property that amounts to a minimum of USD 220,000 in government-approved real estate projects, which must be held for 4 years.
Why Obtain Grenada Citizenship by Investment?
- Unrestricted travel: As a citizen of Grenada, investors gain visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to over 140 countries and territories worldwide, including the United Kingdom, the Schengen Area and Singapore.
- E-2 Investor Visa: Out of all the Caribbean CBI programs on offer, Grenada’s program is the only one that offers the opportunity to obtain an E-2 Investor Visa in the United States of America.
- Quality Education: Grenada is home to one of the world’s best medical schools, Saint George’s University – ranked highly by multiple global organisations.
- Retirement option: Grenada offers retirees an affordable and great quality of life. The warmth of the locals and the expanding expat community will make you feel at home.
- Ultimate insurance: Holding second citizenship in Grenada is a great Plan B to put your mind at ease in times of economic or political instability in your home country.
- Ease of Process: The application process is smooth and straightforward, with no language and management experience required to apply.
- Favourable tax policies: Grenada places no taxes on foreign income, capital gains, dividends, gifts, wealth and inheritance.
- Minimal residency requirements: There are no physical residency requirements for the applicants. They do not have to visit the island nation before or after applying.
- Dual citizenship permitted: When obtaining citizenship in Grenada, you are not required to renounce your current citizenship(s), and your home authorities will not be notified of your new nationality and passport.
Book A Free Consultation
If you like what you’re hearing and are ready to take the next step and start the application process to obtain second citizenship in Grenada, we are more than happy to assist you on this journey.
Always remember, when applying for any Citizenship by Investment program, be sure to render the services of an accredited and recognised advisor, like Savory & Partners.
When choosing us as your partner on this journey, you can be assured that you are in safe and capable hands. Savory & Partners is a long-standing and well-respected authorised agent that specialises in helping high-net-worth individuals secure citizenship through investment for themselves and their dependents.
The Savory & Partners team is made up of a diverse group of industry experts who span over 15 nationalities, speak over 25 languages collectively, and come with decades of accumulated CBI and RBI industry experience. Our level of expertise and competence combined with our commitment to serving our clients with the highest level of professionalism and transparency has led us to aid over 1,100 families obtain a second passport with a 100% success rate. There is no one better positioned and more trustworthy than Savory & Partners when seeking the best results on your quest to secure a better future for yourself and your family.
If you would like to apply for the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program or would like to learn more, get in contact with us today for a free online consultation and one of our skilled agents will happily aid you in your enquiry.
We are available on every channel convenient for you.