The E-2 Visa allows an individual to live and work in the United States of America (USA) and is desired by high-net-worth investors from all over the globe. The United States of America is home to many benefits, opportunities and advantages for foreign nationals and their families. The benefits are available for professionals who are looking for better business opportunities, or for personal reasons such as gaining access to excellent schools for their children and becoming a part of a nation rich in diversity and culture.
For those who are business-orientated, the US E-2 investor visa is an attractive option that enables an investor to start a new business or buy an existing one within the country. The investor will have full control of the company and will be granted residence and unlimited inbound and outbound travel in the US. This will help to ensure the successful operation of the business without the need for more entry or exit permissions from the USA.
The E-2 investor visa has the potential to be an excellent investment for those who can acquire it. One of the easiest ways to obtain an E-2 investor visa is through the Grenada Citizenship by Investment (CBI) program. In this article, we will tell you what the Grenada CBI program is and the benefits it holds.
In This Article:
- What is an E-2 Investor Visa?
- How does Grenada Citizenship help obtain this visa?
- Other benefits of holding a Grenada passport
- Book a free consultation
What is an E-2 Investor Visa?
An E-2 Investor Visa is a non-immigrant visa reserved for foreign entrepreneurs of countries that have a Treaty of Trade and Commerce agreement with the US. The E-2 Investor Visa grants foreign investors the right to enter, reside, travel and work in the United States of America. These freedoms are in exchange for a substantial investment into an enterprise, which the investor will be controlling.
The E-2 investor visa is issued by the authorities that determine the validity of the visa and can be renewed indefinitely as long as the requirements of the visa are maintained. In addition, dependent family members of the main applicant are also eligible to receive an E-2 investor visa.
How Does Grenada Citizenship Help Obtain This Visa?
The Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program is the only Caribbean CBI program that offers its citizens the opportunity to obtain an E-2 Investor Visa in the USA. Grenada’s investment treaty with the US is arguably the most appealing feature of the country’s CBI program. This treaty makes it possible for citizens of Grenada to obtain E-2 investor visas that allow them to run businesses they establish in the US.
Therefore, by acquiring second citizenship through the Grenada CBI program, foreign nationals will also be eligible for the sought-after E-2 visa. And with a cost-effective, fast and straightforward application process, individuals will be well on their way to obtaining Grenadian Citizenship in 4 to 6 months, with an instant gateway to applying for the US E-2 investor visa.
Other Benefits of Holding a Grenada Passport
- Unrestricted travel: As a citizen of Grenada, investors gain visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to over 140 countries and territories worldwide, including the United Kingdom, the Schengen Area, Singapore, and China.
- Quality Education: Grenada is home to one of the world’s best medical schools called Saint George’s University. The university is ranked highly by multiple global organizations, such as the Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medicine and Other Health Professions (CAAM-HP), National Committee on Foreign Medical Education and Accreditation (NCFMEA) and World Federation for Medical Education (WFME), and is one of a handful of non-US institutions approved by the Council on Education for Public Health Accreditation (CEPH) to be accredited. The premier Caribbean medical school is also the second-largest source of US doctors, with a 94% US Residency Attainment in 2020.
- Retirement option: Grenada is a beautiful island paradise – it is the perfect place to live after you have retired from many years of hard work and are looking to live in peace and serenity for the rest of your life.
- Ultimate insurance: Holding second citizenship in Grenada is a great Plan B to put your mind at ease in times of economic or political instability in your home country.
- Ease of Process: The application process is designed to be a smooth and straightforward process, with no interview and education and management experience required to apply.
- Favourable tax policies: Grenada places no taxes on foreign income, capital gains, dividends, gifts, wealth and inheritance.
- Minimal residency requirements: There are no physical residency requirements and applicants do not have to visit the island nation before or after applying.
- Dual citizenship permitted: When obtaining citizenship in Grenada, you are not required to renounce your current citizenship(s), and your home authorities will not be notified of your new nationality and passport.
Book A Free Consultation
Please be aware that the government of Grenada does not accept applications directly. Applying to any citizenship by investment program can only be done through a government-approved agent like Savory & Partners. When seeking second citizenship, be sure to render the services of an accredited and recognised advisor, as the internet is rife with fraudulent companies offering schemes that promise a second passport within an implausible amount of time and at an impossibly low cost.
When choosing us as your partner on this journey, you can be assured that you are in safe and capable hands. Savory & Partners is a long-standing and well-respected authorized agent that specializes in helping high-net-worth individuals secure citizenship through investment for themselves and their dependents.
The Savory & Partners team is made up of a diverse group of industry experts who span over 15 nationalities, speak over 25 languages collectively, and come with decades of accumulated CBI and RBI industry experience. Our level of expertise and competence combined with our commitment to serving our clients with the highest level of professionalism and transparency has led us to aid over 1,100 families obtain a second passport with a 100% success rate. There is no-one better positioned and more trustworthy than Savory & Partners when seeking the best results on your quest to secure a better future for yourself and your family.
If you would like to apply to the Grenada citizenship by investment program or would like to learn more, get in contact with us today for a free online consultation and one of our skilled agents will happily aid you in your enquiry.
We are available on every channel convenient for you.