The “new normal” of our world only offers challenges. Can you travel? Is it possible to leave or reach your personal or business locations? Can you provide excellent health care for your family? Is it possible to resolve these problems from home, when you can’t even visit the nearest supermarket?
Yes, there is an excellent and practical solution for these challenges, and it works since 1984. There is a little, Caribbean paradise island nation, which offers you citizenship and a passport to enjoy the freedom and provide a second, and a secure future option for your family. This country is called St Kitts and Nevis.
Today, we will take you on a tour to the Caribbean islands of Saint Kitts and Nevis and we will show you all the perks that this paradise and its citizenship by investment program have to offer.
On today’s blog:
- How to get the freedom to travel without visiting my new home country?
- How can the passport of St Kitts and Nevis help you travel, when all borders are closed?
- Is it safe to invest in exchange for the citizenship and passport of St Kitts and Nevis?
- How can the citizenship of St Kitts and Nevis guarantee high quality of life, excellent healthcare and best in class education?
- Can you live in St Kitts and Nevis if you become a citizen through investment?
- How can I get the citizenship of St Kitts and Nevis from home?
- How will I receive my St Kitts and Nevis passport?
How to get the freedom to travel without visiting my new home country?
Modern due diligence check methods allow countries to naturalise new citizens without a personal presence. As there are no residency requirements in St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program, you can become a citizen from your home country without visiting your new second home.
And there is one more attractive benefit; the Kittitian citizens can become residents quickly in the other 14 member states of the CARICOM (Caribbean Community). If you want to learn more about this vibrant and exciting community, visit the CARICOM Website.
CARICOM Member States are Antigua and Barbuda, Belize, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Haiti, Montserrat, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Bahamas, Barbados, Guyana, Jamaica, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago.
How can the passport of St Kitts and Nevis help you travel, when all borders are closed?
Firstly, borders will not be closed forever. Furthermore, as a citizen of St Kitts and Nevis, you always have the right to go home. Practically, you can leave the place that you are in and head to the Caribbean.
Dual citizenship and second passports are excellent tools to guarantee your freedom during political, economic, or public health turmoil.
Is it safe to invest in exchange for the citizenship of St Kitts and Nevis?
Yes, it is. As becoming a citizen of another country is one of the most critical decisions, you should know all the details and that our job is to hold your hand during the entire naturalisation process and take care of your citizenship application.
- First, your application will be approved before you invest any money.
- St Kitts and Nevis was the first country in the world to offer a citizenship by investment program, and the scheme is working successfully since 1984. The law and the government protect your rights.
- Savory & Partners has vast experience in providing services for High and Ultra High Net Worth Individuals; although it was in another era and another industry, even the British Royal Family was among our satisfied clients.
You can learn more about our history and heritage by clicking here.
How can the citizenship of St Kitts and Nevis guarantee high quality of life, excellent health care and best in class education?
You don’t have to live in St Kitts and Nevis, and you don’t have to reside there to keep your citizenship, which can be passed on to future generations by descent. Meanwhile, the travel document of your second nationality guarantees that you can travel and use the first-class services of the most developed countries, as private health care.
Your children can apply for the resident visas and permits needed to become a student wherever they want to, for example, in the UK, the EU or Switzerland. In fact, St Kitts and Nevis citizens that graduate from British universities can avail a two-year residency in the UK post-graduation to seek employment or business opportunities.
It is also worth to mention that until June 2020 the coronavirus caused no casualties in the jurisdiction with 15 only confirmed cases. Moreover, St Kitts and Nevis is officially a high-income country; the GDP per capita in 2018 was USD 19,275. According to the United Nations Development Programme, St. Kitts and Nevis is the third most developed country in the Caribbean.
Can you live in St Kitts and Nevis if you become a citizen through investment?
Yes, of course, you can. The passport does not only allows you to travel. As a citizen of St Kitts and Nevis, you can settle there and enjoy the highest quality Caribbean lifestyle.
How can I get the citizenship of St Kitts and Nevis from home?
Let’s see how we can help you to obtain the citizenship certificate and the passport from St Kitts and Nevis.
- First of all, as a responsible and Multi-Government Authorised Agency, we must pre-screen your passport, as a preliminary due diligence check. When we provide the positive clearance, we sign the contract, and you make the partial down payment of the professional fees.
- The next step is to assist you in collecting and preparing the necessary documents.
- The third step is to pay the official due diligence fees. Please notice that if you wish to become a citizen of St Kitts and Nevis through the real estate option, at this moment, you must reserve the chosen property. If your application will not be successful, your investment is fully refundable.
- After the government accepts the due diligence report, they must make the decision to approve your application.
- To finalise the naturalisation process, you make your donation or purchase the real estate. Then the government issues your certificate of naturalisation and the St Kitts passport.
You can obtain the citizenship and passport of St Kitts and Nevis in exchange for a donation of USD 150,000 or by real estate investment of at least USD 200,000. There are additional government, due diligence and agency fees during the process.
You can visit our St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program website to learn more about this prestigious citizenship by investment program.
How will I receive my St Kitts and Nevis passport?
The most straightforward option is to receive the official naturalisation documents by the courier, but naturally, you can come and pick up the passport and the certificate personally.
Our team of citizenship experts is available to answer your questions and assist you with your St Kitts and Nevis citizenship application.
We are available on every channel convenient for you.
- Office Number: +971 (0) 4 430 1717
- Mobile Phone: +971 54 440 2955
- WhatsApp: +971 54 440 2955
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Signal: +971 54 440 2955
- Telegram: +971 54 440 2955
Do not miss the opportunity to provide a safer future for your loved ones. Secure your second citizenship and passport and benefit your future generations with a single and secure investment, get in touch with us now for a free and confidential consultation.