Time To Citizenship
Countries & Territories
- Ireland Country profile
- Benefits of the program
- Investment requirements
- Visa-free and visa-on-arrival country list
Benefits of Ireland Permanent Residency
Protected by the government citizenship law
Immediate access to 150+ countries without visa (after obtaining citizenship)
Open to all nationalities.
Take full control of your and your family’s wealth
- Ireland is a gateway to the EU and provides the opportunity to retain EU citizenship if an individual acquires an Irish passport.
- You and your family enjoy European Residency status for your lifetime.
- Same rights to education as the Irish citizens and excellent health care system.
- Ireland is a common law jurisdiction, similar to the UK’s legal system.
- Ireland has signed comprehensive double tax treaties with 72 countries (70 of which are currently in force), including the US and all EU member states.
- You can open bank accounts and expand investments worldwide.
- Ireland has a low corporate tax rate of 12.5%.
- Ireland is a committed member of Europe.
- Residency requirement only one day per year.