- Spain Country profile
- Benefits of the program
- Investment requirements
- Visa-free and visa-on-arrival country list
GDP – Per Capita (2016):
GDP – Total (2016):
1 USD = 0.86 EUR
USD 1.232 trillion
Ideally located on the southwestern shore of Europe, Spain is autonomous for diverse geography and cultures. Spain Residency offers the perfect geographical location for effective business activities across Europe. Additionally, it has a strong economic infrastructure, benefiting its residents with high standard lifestyle, reasonable living costs, appropriate health care and education.
- Spain is known for its history, culture, modern architecture, gastronomy, beaches, golf, football, sophisticated cities and variety of landscapes and above all the hospitality of the Spanish people. In fact, because of the amazing regional diversity, they enjoy one of the best lifestyles and quality of life in Europe.
- This beautiful sovereign country is strategically located at the crossroads of Europe and Mediterranean on the Iberian Peninsula
- The official language is Spanish, but a large portion of the population speaks English.
- The Prime Minister is the head of the Government, which is represented by The Government is a parliamentary monarchy.
- The country has an area of about 504,645 sq. km and also includes the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands and a number of uninhabited islands on the Mediterranean side of the Strait of Gibraltar.
- The country is a member of important international organizations such as United Nations (UN), the Council of Europe (CoE), and OEI, NATO, OECD, WTO and many others.
- The capital of the country is Madrid with other relevant cities for tourism are Barcelona, Mallorca, Seville, Valencia and the southern region of Andalusia.
- Spain has no state religion and all are free to practice and believe as they wish.
- The currency is the Euro.
- For foreign investors, acquiring a Spanish Residency brings a possibility to operate between Europe and Mediterranean countries with easy trade links with North and South American countries.
Savory & Partners is a leading Spain citizenship by Investment and Golden Visa Program provider, helping potential individuals, businessmen and families secure Spain Residency. We monitor, evaluate and regulate all possible solutions to ensure they meet the fundamental standards of the Spain citizenship by Investment Program. We use our intimate knowledge to ensure the highest success rate with our clients’ applications.
Where is Spain?
Office 29B, 2nd floor,
Al Mirqab Complex,
Above Doha Bank,
Opp. The Mirqab Mall,
Al Mirqab Al Jadeed Street
Office 419, 4th floor,
Green Tower, 90th Street Road
Avenida da Liberdade 110, 1269-046
5A, Shoreline Drive, Ikoyi, Lagos
18, Cité Sellier Coop. Mohamed Boudiaf Sidi Yahia,
Level 29, Tower B, Olaya Towers, Building No. 3074,
Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz Road